Gas Alarm System
1 Gas Alarm System
2 Gas Alarm System
3 Gas Alarm System
4 Gas Alarm System
6 Gas Alarm System
Medical gas alarm systems are designed to constantly monitor the pressure within a gas system and alert staff to conditions outside normal operating parameters. Altos Engineers deals in Microcontroller based digital gas alarm systems to monitor current status of central Medical Gases supply & Vacuum System and trigger dual alarm (Audio & Visual) in case of any deviation from the predetermined set parameters.
These alarms can be conveniently located to any area/ zone/ ward/ and ICU in consultation with the healthcare personnel to signal the user with an auditory and visual alert of the Medical Gas Pipeline System. Gas Alarm system has been designed for integration with the master alarm of central information system which has 16 zone display facility.
Although nominal pressure is preset in factory, but high and low Alarm triggering range can be varied through reset button in consultation with the health care personnel. Altos Gas Alarm Systems can be ordered for any combination of medical gases including vacuum and configured accordingly to a maximum of six gases in the factory prior to shipment.
External Power adapter that accepts 240V AC (50 Hz) as the input voltage and delivers output voltage of 12V DC, required only for auditory & visual signals. The Auditory signal can be cancelled only by the “mute” button or fault correction and once pressed the audio will remain mute for 15 minutes. However, the red display will blink and continue to indicate abnormality as long as a fault condition exists. Reset is automatic with the correction of the fault condition. Dual Alarm System- Audio Alarm approx- 70 DB Visible
Signals- Green Light “Normal” and Red “High” or “Low” condition. Display Character- 0.5 inch red LED character, two figure for gases and three –figure for vacuum.
- Gas-specific Temperature compensated silicon pressure sensor (Transducer).
- Operating Temperature range – (-40 to 85 degree Celsius) Humidity: (Dry Gases)- 0% to 95% RH, non condensing Accuracy: +/- 0.25% full scale span.
- Total error band: +/- 2% full scale span.
- Display Character: 0.5-inch red LED character, three figures High/Low set points- shall be adjustable by two onboard push buttons.
- “PUSH TO TEST” & “MUTE” buttons are easily accessible to operate and test the unit.
- The alarm has no moving parts and requires no maintenance after initial installation.
- Dust-protected enclosure.
- Option to keep power adapter external or park inside the unit. Option for wall or concealed mounting.
- Provided with potential free contact (5 V DC) for integration with the master alarm.
- Gas Alarm System Product Code: ALT – 638
- Available Variants: 2 Gas – Oxygen & Vacuum
- 3 Gas – Oxygen, Medical Air & Vacuum
- 3 Gas – Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide & Vacuum
- 4 Gas – Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide, Medical Air & Vacuum
- 5 Gas – Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide, Medical Air, Surgical Air & Vacuum
- 6 Gas – Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide, Medical Air, CO2, Surgical Air & Vacuum
keywords : medical gas alarm system, top medical gas alarm system manufacturing company, top medical gas alarm system manufacturers in india, top medical gas alarm system manufacturers company, best medical gas master alarm panel manufacturers company, best medical gas master alarm panel manufacturers company in india, best medical gas alarm system manufacturer company in india, best medical gas alarm system manufacturer & supplier in india, best medical gas alarm system supplier company in india, best medical gas alarm manufacturer company in india, best medical gas alarm supplier company in india, best medical gas alarm supplier in india, best medical gas alarm manufacturer in india.