A central gas supply with manifolds outside workspaces save time and money and simultaneously improves product safety and quality.
Every OR needs at least one Nitrogen control panel. The purpose of this panel is to regulate the Nitrogen pressure from LINE (160-180 psi) to what the user requires. Most pneumatic tools used in the OR require 50-150 psi to operate.
- Wall and cabinet mounting
- Diaphragm-type pressure regulator with high control accuracy and anti-vibration device
- Outlet adapter with integrated relief valve and optional diaphragm-shut-off valve (this prevents the outlet piping from draining during disconnecting the panel)
- Designed for easy installation
- Approved for use with oxygen
- Compact design especially for installation into safety cabinets for gas cylinders
- Laboratory and high-purity gases
- Medical gases
- Corrosive gases
- Technical gases
- ECD Applications