The nurse call system is installed in a nursing unit. The system easily allows for the addition, removal or re-routing of services creating a dynamic, future-proof hospital infrastructure that can change and adapt in line with the needs of patients, practitioners and managers.
- Designed with static windows
- One can insert a bromide film (or something similar) with the required letters to identify the room
- Voice module with standard voice attention and patient calling instead of buzzer makes it distinguished
- Very low working voltage to ensure patient’s safety
- Door indicator helps the nurses to locate the calling patient easily
- Call from a patient remains registered till the nurse attends the patient and clears the call from his room