Horizontal Laminar Flow units are designed to protect the product within the work area from airborne particulates in the ambient air. They push the air through a HEPA filter and directs the filtered air horizontally over the work surface at a constant speed towards the operator.
- Durable & cost effective
- Fluorescent tube light
- HEPA filter that allows unidirectional air flow preventing recirculation of molecules.
- No gaps and joints to prevent accumulation of germs.
- Corrosion Resistant interior and exteriors
- Energy Efficient
- Bio-assays and sterility testing
- Microbiological manipulation
- Food industry
- Veterinary and seed sciences
- Cleanliness Class : 100
- Particle retention : 0.3micron
- Velocity : 90FPM+20%
- illumination : 750-800 lumens
- Noise level : 60-65 db
- Standard : FED 209E
- Power supply : 220 single phase
- MOC : SS & MS Powder