Medical gas alarm systems are designed to constantly monitor the pressure within a gas system and alert staff to conditions outside normal operating parameters. Features :
- Analog gas alarm systems come in 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 categories where number indicates the number of gases the system can handle.
- The system contains analog meters for displaying the pressure of different gases coming from the pipe lines.
- The system generates appropriate alarm in case of high/low pressure in any gas.
- Model number : ALT-639
- Each valve is according to standard medical gas
- Easy maintenance and replacement
- Standard UL,CSA,ISO and NFPA 99
- Equipped nameplate of each gas