Medical gas alarm systems are designed to constantly monitor the pressure within a gas system and alert staff to conditions outside normal operating parameters.
- Analog gas alarm systems come in 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 categories where number indicates the number of gases the system can handle.
- The system contains analog meters for displaying the pressure of different gases coming from the pipe lines.
- The system generates appropriate alarm in case of high/low pressure in any gas.
ZONE VALVES AND VALVE BOXES
In case of emergencies, zone valve boxes can be used to shut off the gas distribution to hospital’s different individual zones. A single box can hold from 1 to 6 valves, allowing control of 6 type of gases.
All valves include dual gauge ports on the valve extensions and are cleaned for medical service. The valve is using brass material that features three-piece construction and goes through 100% gas tightness test.
- Model number : ALT-639
- Each valve is according to standard medical gas
- Easy maintenance and replacement
- Standard UL,CSA,ISO and NFPA 99
- Equipped nameplate of each gas