Biological Safety Cabinets protect personnel, product and the environment from exposure to biohazards and cross contamination during routine procedures.
- A front opening with carefully maintained continuous inward airflow
- HEPA-filtered, vertical, unidirectional airflow within the work area
- HEPA-filtered exhaust air to the room or the exhaust connected to an
external extract system
- Protect lab workers and the environment from aerosols or droplets that could spread biohazard material
- Used in human and animal tissue culture, bacterial and viral work, transfection or infection of cells with recombinant DNA (RDNA), clinical sample manipulation and animal care
- Cleanliness Class : 5
- Particle retention : 0.3micron
- velocity : 90FPM+20%
- illumination : 750-800 lumens
- Noise level : 60-65 db
- Power supply : 220 single phase
- Ultra Violet Light : 30w Philips.
- MOC : SS & MS Powder coated